Promotional Product Trends for 2022
What does 2022 have in store for us all? Hard to say for certain, but we can guarantee that a handful of promotional products will be all the rage this year! Check out what we predict to be the trends for the new year.
Experiential GiftingIt’s easy to feel disconnected when we are not going into an office, visiting clients, or attending in-person events. We are finding new ways to show our appreciation and create a memorable experience. Promotional products like kits and activity sets create a branded experience that users won’t soon forget. We suggest:
- Scoops and Sprinkles Kit - Designer sprinkles, cones, and sauces, assembled to create the most spectacular scoops around town. Each designer box is imprinted with your brand is part of the first impression.
- Personal Fireplace - This USA-made fireplace operates with clean burning solutions, with no soot on the ceiling or smoke when lit. Depending on environment temperature, this mini fireplace has a 45–60-minute burn time. It is the perfect way to get people talking on this one-of-a-kind item.
- S’mores Gift Set - The MiiR Vacuum Insulated Camp Cup-12oz is paired with The Original 1927 S’mores Kit and N’oreaster cocoa for a unique thank you, welcome or all occasion gifts.
Eco-Friendly Everything48% of U.S. consumers are ready to change their consumption habits to save the environment. Promote your brand on eco-friendly products to grab their attention! We offer hundreds of eco-friendly products that you can add your brand to in seconds.
- Recession Buster Grocery Bag - This grocery bag contains 20% post-industrial recycled content and contains a plyboard insert made from recycled plastic to provide extra strength for carrying heavier items.
- Silicone Straw In Case – Save the turtles! One reusable silicone straw in a travel case containing food grade silicone.
- Newport Wheat Travel Tumbler – Cut down on single use plastic cups and hold hot or cold liquids in this tumbler.
Virtual and Hybrid EventsVirtual and hybrid events are here to stay. Promotional products can draw people into your event, thank attendees for coming, and give remote attendees a piece of the experience of an in-person event.
- Nuckees™ Phone Grip and Stand w/Snug-Hug Tech – Mail these to attendees to show off your brand and save their fingers! Helps you hold your phone while taking selfies, working, and more.
- Mobile Selfie Light Clip - Just clip the light on top of your phone or laptop, press the on/off button at the bottom, and watch as the ring lights up.
- W&P Virtual Happy Hour Cocktail Kit - Hot Toddy - This kit includes the tools needed to craft two Hot Toddies - a welcoming gift suitable for a virtual celebration with coworkers and friends safely at home.
Share Your Thoughts