Sunscreen Facts and Products
Summer is here! As you’re reaching for your sunglasses and flip-flops and packing your beach bag, don’t forget that seasonal necessity—sunscreen!
If you’re one of the many people who see sunscreen as a greasy hassle, here are a few sun facts that may cause you to rethink it:
- Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. Current estimates are that one in five Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime (American Academy of Dermatology)
- Regardless of its SPF strength, The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
- SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. The number tells you how long the sun’s UVB rays would take to redden your skin if you apply the sunscreen exactly as directed compared with the amount of time without sunscreen. (Skin Cancer Foundation)
- Even when it’s cloudy, up to 80 percent of the sun’s UV radiation reaches the earth. (Skin Cancer Foundation)
- The US Food and Drug Administration recommends using at least a shot glass-sized amount of sunscreen for each application.
So, grab a bottle or three before your next day trip to the beach. Better yet, choose from our sunscreen products for your upcoming conference or giveaway, and help keep your customers protected.
Here are a few of our favorite sunscreen products:
Clipper Sunscreen Spray
Clipper's handy design makes this bottle great to travel with, and it's easy to clip to belt loops or backpacks for outdoor trips. In the spirit of summer, it’s also coconut-scented. The sprayable SPF 30 sunscreen comes in seven bright, colorful options.
SPF 30 Sunscreen Squeeze Tube 1 oz
Also sold with a tropical coconut scent, this squeezable 1 oz tube offers a wide branding surface that suits all logos. Recipients will love popping this in their travel bag or purse. Choose from a black, red, green, blue, or white tube—whatever best compliments your brand.
Unscented SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sun Stick 0.6 oz
This item is a best seller for a reason! Twist this tube of sunscreen like you would lip balm and apply to your face and hands—it's effective sun protection minus the greasy, sticky mess. Put these out at your next trade show and watch them fly out of your booth.
Interested in more sunscreen items or summer giveaway ideas in general? We'd be happy to help you plan your summer product lineup, just reach out!